Superior Maintenance Programs
To get the most out of your HVAC system, extend it's useful life and keep it running at it's peak at all times you will need preventative maintenance. This maintenance service will save you considerable amounts of money in emergency repairs and energy costs as well as considerably extending the life of your equipment and entire ventilation system. You can trust that you will receive the best preventative maintenance with Superior Co-Op HVAC as we are the reliable, skilled and trustworthy professional hometown team that is always working on your side! You know with Superior Co-Op HVAC on the job you save time and money is never wasted.
Our comprehensive annual preventative maintenance programs are designed to save you money by keeping your system running at peak efficiency, maximizing your energy savings, and extending the life of your system.
Superior Co-Op HVAC maintenance services offer:
- a diagnostic technician who is highly skilled and experienced with interiors of all kinds, whether commercial or residential
- an EPA and HVAC certified air conditioning service that takes pride in giving clients some of the most honest, affordable, and reliable preventative maintenance available in the greater Saratoga Springs and Capital Region area.
Your Superior Co-Op HVAC preventative maintenance package will include:
- A thorough inspection for any damage to your unit or wiring.
- An extensive check duct work for any air leaks, and check thermostat to ensure it is running properly.
- An examination of power voltages, refrigerant pressures, and when conditions require it, we can pump down your air conditioning system.
With Superior Co-Op HVAC every thorough inspection of your HVAC system and diagnosis of any problems, always starts with our world class analysis of your system followed by our up front pricing estimate. We make sure that all of our recommendations are as easy to understand as possible so that you know exactly what you are agreeing to and make sure to never oversell you products that you just don't need. We make sure that you understand every step we take and make sure that when we are done we leave you with documentation that keeps you in touch with the status of your system and how to keep it running at peak performance until your next scheduled maintenance visit.
Don't forget to check our Promotions and Rebates for even greater savings!
Make sure you call us at 518-791-5614 or fill out the form below!