Superior Co-Op HVAC’s Recommended Pool Heat Pump
The NEWLY redesigned HeatWave SuperQuiet® SQ145 comes equipped with all standard features. The Patented ThermoLink Titanium Heat Exchanger at its core makes this unit a power-house that’s built to last.
- Corrosion proof cabinet with AquaTop
- Scroll Compressor – for quiet operation
- Microprocessor Controls
- Off-Set Plumbing
Heat your pool with an environmentally friendly pool and spa heat pump. Pentair’s UltraTemp pool and spa heat pump uses an ozone-friendly refrigerant and has a 100% pure titanium heat exchanger that assures corrosion-free performance for extra-long life.
- LCD control board displays an intuitive, menu-driven readout with easy to follow, full-word messages—no more codes
- AutoSet (time clock override) feature monitors water temperature and turns the water circulation pump on and off as needed to maintain desired pool temperatures
- Automatic defrost feature senses refrigerant temperature and prevents UltraTemp from freezing, allowing the heat pump to operate at even lower temperatures
- Long-life, corrosion-resistant plastic composite cabinet stands up to severe climates and pool chemicals
- Emerson Copeland Scroll Compressor on 60-Hz, single-phase models
- High performance, energy-efficient HeatPro heat pumps quietly and economically maintain the ideal water temperature at all times. HeatPro features the industry’s only standard Ultra Gold corrosion resistant evaporator fin which provides extreme durability, especially in coastal environments. It’s compact design allows for easy installation and service on new or existing pools.
- Titanium Heat Exchanger – excellent salt water and chemical corrosion resistance
- Exclusive ‘Ultra Gold’ evaporator coil corrosion resistant especially in coastal areas
- Quiet operation – quiet backyard environment
Experience the Superior Co-Op HVAC differenceWith years of experience and many satisfied customers, we know what it takes to do a job properly and make sure that each customer is 100 percent satisfied with our services! If you are looking for the best service & installation and the best prices in the area, contact Superior Co-Op HVAC by filling out the form below or call (518) 719-5614 for a FREE consultation and estimate.
Phone Number Format: 5556667777
Our Service Areas
Superior Co-Op Preventative Maintenance Programs
Invest in your peace of mind
We're putting our experience and knowledge to good use so you can rest easy at night, knowing that all your systems are in good hands. We offer a variety of maintenance programs to keep your systems running as efficiently as possible without the fear of needing emergency repairs. Our maintenance programs come in a range of options - from individual system check-ups to whole-home coverage, we have a plan to fit any budget.