ULTRATEMP® HIGH PERFORMANCE HEAT PUMP
Whether you are looking to add a Pentair Pool Heat Pump to your pool or you need service and warranty work done, Superior Co-Op HVAC has a solution for you. If you are looking for quality, technology and sustainability then we know you will love Pentaire Pool Heat Pumps. Pentair Pool Heat Pumps are manufactured with technology innovations and long term sustainability of the product in mind, as well as the impact this product will have on our planet. As an added bonus, this company operates under the very best of core values!
We seek to “Win Right” through a dedication to Customer First, Accountability for Performance, Innovation & Adaptability, Positive Energy, Respect & Teamwork, and Absolute Integrity. -Pentair.com
With dedication like that and their partnership with us, you are in for a home run solution to you pool heating needs. This is why we carry and maintain Pentair Pool Heat Pumps at Superior Co-Op HVAC.
Simply the Most Economical Way to Heat Pools and Spas
Heat your pool with an environmentally friendly heat pump. Pentair’s UltraTemp heat pump uses an ozone-friendly refrigerant and has a 100% pure titanium heat exchanger that assures corrosion-free performance for extra-long life.
- LCD control board displays an intuitive, menu-driven readout with easy to follow, full-word messages—no more codes
- AutoSet (time clock override) feature monitors water temperature and turns the water circulation pump on and off as needed to maintain desired pool temperatures
- Automatic defrost feature senses refrigerant temperature and prevents UltraTemp from freezing, allowing the heat pump to operate at even lower temperatures
- Compatible with all automated control packages
- Long-life, corrosion-resistant plastic composite cabinet stands up to severe climates and pool chemicals
- Emerson Copeland Scroll Compressor on 60-Hz, single-phase models
- ETL listed for safe operation
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve (TXV) controls refrigerant flow for optimum efficiency and BTU output over a wider operating range
- Highest efficiency available—meets or exceeds existing codes and standards
- BTU and efficiency performance independently certified by the Air-Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI)
With today’s record energy costs, there’s never been a better time to invest in a heat pump. Compared to gas, oil or electric heaters, UltraTemp® High Performance Heat Pumps use just a fraction of the energy to generate the same amount of heat. In fact, just 20¢ worth of electricity produces $1.00 worth of heat generated by other methods. That means more comfortable water temperatures and longer swimming seasons for you and your family. Why should you choose an UltraTemp heat pump? That’s easy. It offers the longest list of standard features available.
- The UltraTemp heat pump provides an AutoSet™ Temperature Control feature as standard. It monitors water temperature and turns the pump on and off as needed, overriding the time clock to maintain desired temperature. It’s the ultimate in convenient, hands-free comfort control.
- The UltraTemp heat pump features the legendary Emerson® Copeland Scroll® Compressor that’s more efficient, durable, reliable and quieter than any piston-driven compressor. It’s the best of the best.
- Pentair heat pumps have been using the EPA-recognized, environmentally safe, non-ozone depleting R-410A refrigerant for over 10 years. This has allowed the UltraTemp heat pump to be awarded the Eco Select® Brand for environmental responsibility.
- 100% titanium heat exchanger assures corrosion-free performance for extra long life and value.
- LCD control board displays an intuitive, menu-driven readout with easy to follow, full word messages—no codes to memorize.
- Self-diagnostic software continuously monitors system for peak performance.
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve (TXV) controls refrigerant flow for optimum efficiency and BTU output over a wider operating temperature range.
- Automatic defrost feature senses refrigerant temperature and helps prevent the UltraTemp heat pump from freezing, allowing the unit to operate effectively at even lower temperatures than many competing products.
- Perfect companion to IntelliTouch® or EasyTouch® Control Systems—all heat pump instructions and displays can be transferred to a centralized control system that manages all your pool/spa operations and poolscape features.
- ETL listing is your assurance of safer, dependable operation.
- BTU and efficiency independently certified by the Air Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI). The AHRI Certified mark is applied only to HVACR equipment and components that have been independently tested to certify that manufacturers’ performance claims are accurate.
- 10-year compressor parts and labor warranty and lifetime warranty on the titanium heat exchanger. See limited warranty for details.
Experience the Superior Co-Op HVAC difference
With years of experience and many satisfied customers, we know what it takes to do a job properly and make sure that each customer is 100 percent satisfied with our services! If you are looking for the best service & installation and the best prices in the area, contact Superior Co-Op HVAC by filling out the form below or call (518) 719-5614 for a FREE consultation and estimate.
Superior Co-Op Preventative Maintenance Programs
Invest in your peace of mind
We're putting our experience and knowledge to good use so you can rest easy at night, knowing that all your systems are in good hands. We offer a variety of maintenance programs to keep your systems running as efficiently as possible without the fear of needing emergency repairs. Our maintenance programs come in a range of options - from individual system check-ups to whole-home coverage, we have a plan to fit any budget.