Hayward In Ground Pool Heat Pumps
HeatPro Heat Pump
Don’t let cool water temperatures limit your swimming enjoyment. High performance, energy-efficient Hayward® HeatPro® heat pumps quietly and economically maintain your ideal water temperature at all times. They let you start your swim season earlier and end later – all while consuming less energy than gas heaters to lower your operating costs by up to 80 percent.
High performance, energy-efficient HeatPro heat pumps quietly and economically maintain the ideal water temperature at all times. HeatPro features the industry’s only standard Ultra Gold corrosion resistant evaporator fin which provides extreme durability, especially in coastal environments. It’s compact design allows for easy installation and service on new or existing pools.
Enhanced titanium heat exchanger technology delivers dependable, high-efficiency performance.
Hayward HeatPro heat pumps incorporate titanium counter-flow heat exchangers for unrivaled and uncompromising performance – even under the harshest conditions. Other premium features include:
- Titanium Heat Exchanger – excellent salt water and chemical corrosion resistance
- An Ultra Gold corrosion-resistant evaporator fin for extreme durability, especially in coastal environments
- Heavy duty, super quiet scroll compressors
- Durable, injection molded, UV-resistant body panels that are impervious to rust and deterioration
- Stainless steel hardware
- A polyethylene screen to protect the evaporator coil and maintain peak efficiency
- AHRI certified performance – independent lab certified performance ensures value of purchase
- 2in x 2 1/2in CPVC union plumbing connections – common union for installation or service, adapts to larger plumbing recommended for greater efficiencies
- Light weight – less than 250 lbs.
Plus, Hayward HeatPro heat pumps are lightweight, compact and easy to install and service, making them ideal for new pools or enhancing the one you already have.
Summit Heat Pump
Hayward® has developed innovative products that combine the fi nest electric and mechanical components in the industry, decreasing energy consumption and reducing running costs. Summit pool heaters offer a multitude of characteristics that place them well beyond industry standards.
Whether you want to extend your swimming season or swim year-round, Summit by Hayward gives you comfort with efficiency.
Summit heat pumps offer excellent energy efficiency and industry-leading quiet operation. Locating plumbing connections on the back of the the unit for unobstructed access, makes installation fast and easy and a standard ultra gold fin evaporator coil make it corrosion resistant – even in the harshest coastal environment. Summit delivers energy efficiency, superior value, performance and reliability.
- Thermostatic expansion valve delivers the right amount of refrigerant for optimal performance, regardless of the outdoor temperature
- Electronic temperature control ensures constant temperature and energy savings
- Scroll compressor means it runs super quiet
- Titanium heat exchanger and plastic cabinet are corrosion and rust resistant – even in the harshest coastal environment
Never let the weather control your swimming pool and spa enjoyment again. Hayward pool heaters are technologically advanced for the ultimate in comfort. Whether you require rapid heat or a pool that is always at the perfect temperature, Hayward has the best heating solutions for your backyard.
Hayward Above Ground Pool Heat Pumps
The most efficient way to heat above-ground pools up to 13,000 gallons.
The Hayward® heat pump for above-ground pools maintains your ideal water temperature within one-half of one degree, and can pay for itself with outstanding energy savings. Electronic controls make it easy to use and it’s quiet, so it never interrupts your backyard family time.
Heat pumps are known to be among the most efficient ways to heat pools. Hayward’s above-ground model is so efficient and so reliable that it can actually pay for itself over time. Its titanium heat exchanger and injection-molded polypropylene cabinet take the years and the weather in stride, while maintaining your favorite temperature to within ½ of a degree. If you have up to a 13,000-gallon above-ground pool, getting a Hayward heat pump is one of the most comfortable decisions you can make.
- 50,000 BTUsFeatures:
- Titanium heat exchanger
- High efficiency
- Quiet operation
- Electronic controls
- Easy installation and wiring
- 1½” plumbing connections
- Rust-free polypropylene exterior