Gas Pool Heaters
- Energy-Efficient Heating – 84% thermal efficiency rating and low-NOx design surpasses strict DOE Energy Efficiency requirements.
- Automation-Ready – Compatible with AquaLink® automation systems for anytime, anywhere control from your mobile device using the iAquaLink™ app.
- 5-Year Heat Exchanger Warranty – JXi heaters with VersaFlo factory installed receive an industry leading 5-Year standard warranty on the heat exchanger.
- Heat When You Want. Save When You Don’t. – The heater is typically only used 3.5% of average annual pump runtime, the other 96.5% of the time the heat exchanger can be bypassed
- Save Even More with VersaFlo Integrated Bypass – Variable-speed pumps can be run at a lower speed when bypassing the heater, saving up to $350 per year in electricity costs***
- Ultra-Compact Lightweight Design – Easy to store, transport, and install, JXi easily fits on a 2’ x 2’ pad and is 38% lighter with a 28% smaller footprint†.
- Best Retrofit Option – Plumbing flexibility for quick Mastertemp® and Max-E Therm® replacement that requires no plumbing adjustments.
- Flexible Installation – Top can be easily removed for increased accessibility and rotated 180 degrees so you never need to rotate headers. Also includes a flip up electrical panel for convenient setup and service.
- Versa Plumb® -Ready – Installation in the Versa Plumb system*(standard on all models) reduces plumbing costs and increases hydraulic efficiency, all using the smallest footprint available.
Pool Heater Installation Services
When considering a pool heater installation, there are many things to consider; location of heater, gas lines, electric, plumbing and timetable. Most Pool professionals only do a partial pool heater installation, leaving the customer to find professionals that can complete the installation. We are one of the few companies locally that can install buried gas line to local codes and know that proper sizing of gas line is essential in the Albany, Clifton Park and Saratoga, NY area. Superior Co-Op HVAC can complete the pool heater installation from start to finish, many times, within a week.
Swimming Pool Investment
At Superior Co-Op HVAC we like to help our customers make the most of their swimming pool investment, after all having a pool in itself is a luxury. Why install a pool if you can’t enjoy it a little earlier or later in the season? With a pool heater installed by Superior Co-Op HVAC, we can get you swimming earlier and keep you swimming later in the season without diminishing your total enjoyment! Superior Co-Op HVAC has a number of heating options and manufacturers to choose from.
Professional Pool Heater Installation
Superior Co-Op HVAC is a fully licensed and insured pool heating installation and service company. We take pride in our knowledge and years of service as well as our relationships with our preferred pool heater manufacturers. Choosing the right pool heater for your pool can be complicated but it doesn’t have to be when you call Superior Co-Op HVAC and let us help you walk through the options so that we can figure out the best option for your unique situation. With our variety of options we can fit not only your needs but your budget as well!
Continued Service & Maintenance
Alternatively, after installation or if you have an existing pool heater, we can discuss maintenance plans for service and repairs. We always take our time to diagnose any repair requests so that we get to the root of the problem and make sure that when we fix your pool heater, it is done right. And if your pool heater is beyond repair, we can always advise you on what you need to replace your system. We are here with you from beginning to end of the process with advise, tips and lots of knowledge!
Pool Heater Gas Lines & Repairs
Superior Co-Op HVAC has been working with both Natural Gas and Propane for many years and knows the proper application as well as size of gas line for the appliances peak performance and installation of your pool heater gas line. If you are installing a new inground pool and need a pool heater gas line installed in the Albany, Clifton Park or Saratoga , NY area, we are here to help. Pool heater gas line installation is best left to the professionals at Superior Co-op HVAC due to our years of experience and relationships with the manufacturers we have developed.
Propane & Natural Gas
With our years of experience and know how, we can install a propane or natural gas line for your pool heater efficiently and always with your budget at the forefront of our minds. We work with some of the top names in the pool heating industry and always do our best to pass savings on to our customers! Let our team keep your family warm in the pool for extended pool seasons with the installation of a natural gas or propane pool heater. It all starts with the gas lines. We make sure that the work is done right the first time and love to maintain our relationships with our clients by helping to maintain the operation of your pool heater for many years to come!
Superior Co-Op HVAC is with you every step of the way. From start to finish, we will not leave your project hanging nor will we use substandard procedures or products. We have spent many years learning all that we can to become experts in our field and keep those skills tuned to today’s standards. We love to stay on top of the newest trends in products and use the very best we have available. We also pride ourselves on the relationships we have created and maintained over the years with our clients and manufacturers and work very hard to keep both happy with our service and know how.
Pool Heater Service and Maintenance
Are you looking for a pool heating service and maintenance company that knows how to service your pool heater after winter? After a long winter, before starting your pool heater, it is advised by the manufacturer, Superior Co-Op HVAC and pool professionals to have your pool heater serviced by a professional for optimal performance. Superior Co-Op HVAC has pool heater service and maintenance programs that will help you get your pool heater up and running for the season!
Many times, Superior Co-Op HVAC will find presence of rodents or wildlife living in the pool heater over the winter, that can cause severe damage to the pool heater escalating a repair bill. Superior Co-Op HVAC always works as proficiently and professionally to get your pool heater serviced and running as quickly and economically as possible. We work with budget and pool needs in mind so that our clients can get to enjoying their investment with minimal worry.
You can rest assured the job will absolutely get done right with Superior Co-Op HVAC because we are a certified service center for both Pentair and Hayward. We have spent many years building our knowledge and relationships with these manufacturers so that we can always guarantee the very best in pool heater service and maintenance.
You will also find that as our preferred manufacturers have specials and promotions, we will pass the savings on to you! Superior Co-Op HVAC is dedicated to service excellence as well as helping our clients service and maintain their pool heaters without breaking your budget!